WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Sunday, June 29, 2014

#PinkDot2014

Pink Dot 2014 has come to an end for this year, As you can see from the picture, its really amazing isn't it. The number of people attending this event which support the freedom to love. This year's Pink Dot has attracted attention from around the world and also some religion groups. I shall not elaborate more about the religion group 'cause haters be hating and i am pretty sure that's not what religion are about. In my opinion, having a religion is what gives you happiness and inner peace and not cause more conflict. Alright, the number of people increased from last year's 21 000 people to 26 000 people this year! Tell me how is it not amazing. This year, i brought along 4 of my bestest friends and obviously, my boyfriend to Pink Dot. No doubt, it was amazing! The moment when i walked out of the MRT station, i felt that everyone is equal and everybody has every right to love who they want. I held my boy's hand and walked through the crowd, that's exactly what i want to do in future in this Tiny little island. I didn't get to see a lot of familiar faces this year 'cause i wasn't walking around, i was sitting on the mat with my girl and my boyfriend enjoying our time there in peace. Around 6, my two other girls came! WE ARE AT FULL STRENGTH BITCHES. In this short post, I want to thank the organizers of Pink Dot SG. Thank you guys for spending so much time planning and programming this wonderful event allowing 26 000 people to gather and celebrate the freedom to love. Without y'all amazing planning, this beautiful pinkdot will not be formed. Thank y'all for having 20 security guards walking and keeping our community safe and last but not least going through so much with all the religion groups attacking and still bring out the best event! BIG HUGS TO Y'ALL. Next, I want to thank those 3 girls that came and support the freedom to love. Y'all the best. No doubt, y'all amazing bitches and also thank y'all for accepting me for who i am. I love y'all to the sun and back. HAHAHA.


 Next, I also want to thank Christopher for bring Pinky out and also be our cameraman for the day. Thank you for attending the event even though you didn't had enough sleep the night before.


LASTLY, I won't be so happy on pinkdot without this amazing guy. I want to thank my boyfriend. Yes, you my boy. Thank you for taking time off from your work and spend this amazing day with me at pinkdot. I am sorry that it's all sweaty and sticky but no doubt it's fun. I Love holding your hands and walk around showing everybody that you're mine. I love you. A Lot. 


PICTURE TIME.






No comments:

Post a Comment